Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cocking update # 7. It'll soon be Christmas

Another long lay off for your Master of Ceremonies and it serves me right therefore that I have just had over 250 new entries to upload - a marathon effort that took nearly five hours and a whole day's leave. Mind you its paid off as we have a whole fresh new batch of international cocks, nearly cocks, ass, tits and fanny to show off, along with a good number of amusing and rather childish non-cocks to present to you as well.

The Hot Mail account has been well used since I was here last as well - with about half the entries coming in via this route as well as some filthy jokes from various people as well - but I deleted these of course as I wouldn't want to offend anyone.

The number of visitors has risen gradually over the last few months and we are nearing the 2000 mark now - not bas really considering I set myself a target at Christmas last year to get 5000 hits by February. Err........

My next and final job to get things bang up to date is to award a number of cock of the month prizes - its a strong field so I will need to give it some careful consideration rather than just award it to myself like often happens. There are more than 30 registered cocking colleagues now, so the competition is fierce. Any suggestions for what the cock of the month prize might be? A pencil rubber with a cock on it or some thousand island dressing perhaps for those of us (i.e. Il cocko Grande) who love their prawn cocktails?

So, my cocking chooms as Antoine du Caun would say, that is that - the only other notable milestone that has passed refcently is the first anniversary of Things Called Cock - we started this escapade in May 2007; who would have thought that I could be arsed to carry on doing it for more than 12 months. I really must get a life of some sort before I die.

Cheerio everyone and remember - KEEP COCKING

No comments: